FEBRUARY PRAYER FOCUS
REFRESHING MY RELATIONSHIP WITH ME; Getting To Know ME Again!
To be REFRESHED is to have the power to restore freshness, vitality, energy into a person, place, or thing!
In this year of REFRESHING, not only do we need to REFRESH our relationship with God, we also need to spend sometime REFRESHING and getting to know ourselves again.
In this life we have many challenges and circumstances and this can cause us to feel as if God has forgotten or forsaken us. The answer is NO; God has NOT FORGOTTEN His promise to His people.
This week, let's be reminded of who we are in Him, and that He saved us when we were in seasons of LACK, UNREST, FATIGUE and MISDIRECTION, and FEAR and LONELINESS.
God REFRESHES and prepares us for seasons of PROMOTION and PROSPERITY and provides us with PROTECTION and the PROMISE of a PERMANENT residence!
To the uttermost, Jesus saves! (Hebrews 7:25)
I'm REFRESHED, knowing He Saved Me
He Saved me during seasons of LACK and UNREST!
1. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He Saved me during seasons of FATIGUE and MISDIRECTION!
3. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
He Saved me during seasons of FEAR and WEARINESS!
4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
He Saved me and prepares me for seasons of PROMOTION and PROSPERITY!
5. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
He Saved me and provides me with PROTECTION and the PROMISE of a PERMANENT residence!
6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.